I say goodbye to the person who used to sit or stand across me. At one point of your life, you come to your senses and wonder why what you have been hoping, wishing, and maybe even praying for, just won't come to their proper place, to where you want them to be. You ask God, "Why? Am I that bad a person?" and then you realize, everything happens for a reason and what doesn't happen also have its own purpose and reason. That even the falling of a leaf off its branch has a reason. So rather than ask God and my faithful friends why some things happen and some just won't (with your fist or even fingers up in the air), I would let fate take its own course, at its own time, on its proper place. Just before you know it, everything is where it should when you least expect it. At least I hope it would.
I am a veteran at mending bruises (not that I want it), it takes time to heal a wound when you allow it to go so deep that you are almost out of breath when you notice (its a figure of speech, ok?) and first-aid gauzes and bandages just won't do it. So while my wounds are still shallow and my pride still at its best, i daresay "I give up!", it's time to pick up the pieces, hold my head up high and say, "Fine. It's not meant to be, it's time to move on"
But on second thought.......

<< Home